downstream equipment for PO and PVC pipe extrusionPerfectly matched downstream equipment
Custom-made turnkey line concepts for pipe extrusion have long been one of our core competencies. With intelligent machine and automation solutions, we successfully meet our customers' needs. Every line is designed by us from start to finish, with all individual components matching perfectly. With a combined extrusion experience of more than a century, battenfeld-cincinnati offers the optimal solution for every application, featuring high performance and efficient use of resources.
battenfeld-cincinnati pipe extrusion lines are rounded off by downstream equipment precisely matching the performance class of extruder and die. From a modular range of single- and dual-chamber vacuum calibrating units, spray cooling baths, calibrating sleeves, belt and caterpillar haul-offs and various
pipe cutting devices and winders, processors can select the optimal downstream equipment for their particular application. In downstream equipment, battenfeld-cincinnati also pays special attention to energy-efficiency and end product quality.
- Turnkey solution from one single source
- Maximized line efficiency and reliability
- High flexibility with a choice of diverse machine concepts
- Proven battenfeld-cincinnati quality and excellent price-performance ratios
- High flexibility with various proven machine designs
- Modular machine series for PVC pipes in diameters from 12 to 630 mm
- Modular machine series for PO pipes in diameters from 16 to 1,200 mm
- Customized solutions to meet specific customer requirements
- Optimal solutions for either building a new line or existing line retrofits