Twin screw extruders for supreme productivity
Parallel twin screw extruders
With the argos series, battenfeld-cincinnati offers high-performance parallel twin screw extruders which were designed for utmost reliability ensuring maximum productivity in PVC processing. While using a proven modular system, we also provide options to fulfill our customers’ requirements with custom-made solutions.
The argos extruder series is favorably priced and flexible in application. argos is ideal for manufacturers looking for a high-performance extruder in proven battenfeld-cincinnati quality with a wide processing window and support from battenfeld-cincinnati in process technology. The argos series combines all benefits that play a vital part in cost-efficient use of the extruder. These benefits are the result of continuous improvement in design and process technology derived from ongoing cooperation with raw material producers and customers.
- High flexibility through gentle, homogeneous plastification
- A choice of different screw geometries for processing
- customer-specific PVC compounds
- Maintenance-free Intracool® screw cooling system
- 100% insulated barrel with apc® air power cooling and AC
motors for low energy consumption
- Proven battenfeld-cincinnati quality and an excellent priceperformance ratio
- Screw diameters 72 and 93 mm
- Processing unit: 28:1 L/D ratio
- Outputs up to 350 kg/h for PVC profiles
- Outputs up to 600 kg/h for PVC pipe
- State-of-the-art technology