The periods of employment at our facilities in Bad Oeynhausen and Kempen are also generally quite long. In recent years, we celebrated numerous 10th, 25th and 40th anniversaries of employment. We regularly employ apprentices, graduates from universities and universities of applied science, interns and trainees.
Germany is the domicile of the battenfeld-cincinnati competence center for single screw extruders, extrusion dies and complete extrusion lines to produce polyolefin pipes with diameters of up to 2.6 m, as well as downstream components for pipe and profile extrusion. The production center for high-speed extruders, STARextruders for PET processing, planetary roller extruders and roll stacks to manufacture sheet for food packaging is located in Bad Oeynhausen.
We want our employees to enjoy their work – which includes giving them opportunities for further development and advanced education and training. This is why battenfeld-cincinnati offers its staff members:
- promotion opportunities
- support in basic and advanced training programs
- regular internal training programs
- remuneration according to collective agreement
- comprehensive social security benefits
- flexible working hours and retirement benefits
- a good work atmosphere
- corporate health management
- corporate sports groups
- on-the-job studies in commercial and industrial departments
- information days and company tours for schools and groups of students
- trainee program
For the purpose of gender equality, this section is addressed to both ladies and gentlemen; the text is written in the masculine form for the sake of easier readability only.
Data privacy notices for customers, suppliers and applicants can be viewed at www.battenfeld-cincinnati.com/data-privacy-notice.html
Please select the language of your choice.