Important points for your job application at battenfeld-cincinnati:
- Apply early! We generally look for our future apprentices one year before the beginning of the apprenticeship.
- Submit complete application documents with your application! These should include a short application letter, a curriculum vitae and certificates/references (if any). Don’t worry, any certificates not yet issued can be submitted later.
- Apply by email or ordinary mail!
Now nothing more should stand in the way of lodging your job application with battenfeld-cincinnati. Please check out our training program if we have aroused your interest.
Our complete training program includes the following apprenticed trades at our facility in:
For apprenticeships starting on 01 August 2020, we are looking for apprentices in the following trades...
... for our facility in Bad Oeynhausen
- electronics technician for industrial systems
- industrial manager
- industrial technician
- cutting machine operator
- technical product designer
Become a member of the battenfeld-cincinnati team – apply today!
Still not sure? Then please read the experience report from a former industrial manager apprentice at the Bad Oeynhausen facility.
If you have any questions, please contact our staff members, who will be glad to help you.
For the purpose of gender equality, this section is addressed to both ladies and gentlemen; the text is written in the masculine form for the sake of easier readability only.
Please select the language of your choice.