Start of apprenticeship 01.08.2023 or 01.08.2024 at our site in Bad Oeynhausen
Electronics technician for industrial systems (m/f/d)
Apprenticeship duration: 3½ years (generally possible).
Probationary period: 4 months
- Advanced technical college certificate/middle school leaving certificate
- Enjoy working with computers and high-tech applications
- Technical affinity and enjoyment of working with electrical machines
- Interest in technology and mechanical-technical processes
- Interest in data processing
- An affinity for a systematic and methodical approach
- Control cabinet construction
- Installing, maintaining and repairing electrical operating, production and process systems as well as switch and control systems via energy supply systems.
- Communication and lighting technology equipment
- Electrical engineering studies
- Training certificate
Become a member of the battenfeld-cincinnati team.
If you have any questions, please contact our employee Ms. Nadine Hauptmeier. She will be happy to help you: Nadine Hauptmeier +49 (0) 5731 2420 or by mail.
Have we attracted your interest?
Simply fill out the application form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.Apply now