battenfeld-cincinnati offers wear analysis and wear protection consulting for single screw extruders, parallel and conical twin screw extruders as well as planetary roller extruders. We recommend wear measurements once a year or after 6,000 operating hours.
The procedure for measuring your processing units is as follows:
- You make an appointment with battenfeld-cincinnati
- One of our wear specialists visits your facility and takes measurements of your processing units
- After the measurements, you receive comprehensive wear protection consulting, including tips on how to minimize wear in your production process
- On request, battenfeld-cincinnati can draw up maintenance schedules for you to determine the best time for ordering new parts/spare parts, so that they are available in time for repairs to your processing units
Because wear is influenced by the material processed, it is important to choose suitable screws and barrels for the material, to counteract premature wear and reduce energy consumption. battenfeld-cincinnati offers a wide range of different screw and barrel coatings that can be tailored to the process and the materials used.
- Three-stage wear concept for screws, barrels and feed bushes
- Screw plating & bimetallic barrel already in the 40 D basic version
- Various functional layers to fit many different applications
- Tungsten carbide coatings with smallest-grain carbides & maximum hardness
Below you will find the contacts for your enquiries to our facilities. Please have your machine/commission number ready! For sales enquiries, please use our general contact form.
Spare parts enquiries Tel.: +49 (5731) 242-311 (Bad Oeynhausen) Tel.: +49 (2152) 1495 – 52 | – 12 (Kempen) Email: email@example.com
Spare parts enquiries Tel.: +86 (0) 757 2997 5321 (Foshan City, Shunde) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org