- Decades of experience in the production of single and twin-strand profile lines
- Globally successful profile line concept
- Comprehensive experience in the extrusion of all commonly available thermoplastic materials
- Maximum line output through downstream equipment optimally tuned to the extruder-and-tooling combination
- Energy savings with greenVAC concept
- Extensive experience in machine technology and process engineering
- All components from a single source
- Optimally coordinated complete lines
- Safe, reliable machinery
- Complete modular system consisting of calibrating tables, belt or caterpillar haul-offs as well as cutting units (swarfless or chipping) in various sizes
The biggest energy users in PVC extrusion are the motor which drives the extruder and the vacuum pumps of the calibrating table. The greenVAC system reduces energy consumption by up to 80%, depending on the type of profile.
The greenVAC system is applied to the calibrating table: every vacuum zone consists of a water/air separation tank with frequency-controlled vacuum and water pumps. The required vacuum values are preset via a simple touch screen operating panel. In the water calibrating tanks, a side channel compressor, which is capable of sucking off a much higher volume, is used instead of a vacuum pump.
- Energy savings of up to 80%
- Significantly reduced sound level thanks to elimination of noisy leak air influx and demand-led control of motor speed for the frequency-controlled vacuum pumps
- Fast and cost-optimized start-up thanks to frequency-controlled vacuum pumps, a side channel compressor and an automatic vacuum regulation
- Easy, low-cost spare parts procurement thanks to the use of proven standard components
Please select the language of your choice.