- Degree from a university or university of applied sciences with a major in mechanical engineering, industrial engineering or process technology, with excellent results
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and readiness for worldwide travel
- Proficiency in the use of modern communication media such as “MS Office”
- You should also be assertive, flexible and enthusiastic, and capable of working both independently and in a team
After successful completion of the trainee program, you will be assigned to one of the following areas:
- Independent conducting of development tests at the technical lab
- Development of and/or cooperation in the development of components
- Commissioning of complex extrusion systems on customers‘ premises worldwide
- Customer support in the regions of the world assigned to you, selling our complex extrusion equipment and customer counseling
- Cooperation in sales and marketing concepts, product development and sales planning for the relevant markets and applications
- Independent processing of tooling orders
- Preparation of extruder and roll stack models, die models, assemblies and drawings with ProE
- Creation of parts master databases and preparation of parts lists
If we have aroused your interest, we look forward to receiving your detailed application documents.
Still not sure? Then please read the interview with a former trainee in engineering at our facility in Bad Oeynhausen/Germany
If you have any questions, please contact our colleagues in Germany. They will be glad to help you.
For the purpose of gender equality, this section is addressed to both ladies and gentlemen; the text is written in the masculine form for the sake of easier readability only.
Please select the language of your choice.