Energy efficiency, conservation of resources and reduction of material consumption are topics that battenfeld-cincinnati has long been focusing on. As a member of the VDMA‘s Blue Competence Initiative www.bluecompetence.net we play our part in promoting sustainable economic development. We aim to provide “leading solutions” for our customers, both in terms of top performance and energy efficiency, since successful customers are the basis of our success and long-term profitable growth for our company.
- Setting benchmarks in quality
- Practicing fairness and tolerance
- Environmental consciousness and responsible management of resources
- Customer orientation: keeping close to customer and to the market
- A culture of innovation
- Organizational flexibility
- Market leadership
- Safety for our customers and associates and the protection of the environment
- Qualification of our associates
We are committed to doing business in full compliance with all laws and regulations and to high ethical standards. Our Code of Conduct is also our framework and guideline for relations within the company and with our customers and partners. Read more and download the texts here: Code of Conduct and Compliance Guidelines
Nimbus is a hands-on investor combining financial backing with relevant expertise and management support come together. Nimbus invests in European-based industrial companies. Nimbus has offices in Zeist (the Netherlands) and Munich (Germany). Nimbus has only one objective: to create sustainable, strong European industry leaders that can hold their ground in the global market place.