- Modular design of every single layer for optimized flow geometries
- For the outer layer (e.g. PEX-b) and the inner layer (e.g. adhesive layer; EVOH; adhesive layer), double side-fed distributors can be used; elaborate centering of the individual layers can be dispensed with thanks to the optimized distribution of the melt
- Side-fed distributors for smaller pipes with thin walls and residence time-sensitive materials
VSI technology for pipe diameters from 220 mm:
- Particularly for high throughputs and large wall thicknesses
- Moderate pressure ensures low melt temperatures even with high outputs
Special application: tooling for micro and multi duct pipes
battenfeld-cincinnati also offers special tooling for the production of micro duct and multi duct pipes.
coat VSI – coating dies for the production of multi ducts / pipe bundles
- Special pipe guidance inside the tooling
- Many different bundle geometries can be produced with one basic tooling
- Pipe bundles and coating do not stick together (thermic separation)
- Simple and cost-efficient implementation of individual bundle geometries
- Mono- or multi-layer coating of pipe bundles
- Option: frequency-controlled vacuum pump
Please select the language of your choice.