- Energy consumption of cooling section can be almost halved
- Cooling water consumption per hour can be reduced by almost 90 %
- "Free Cooling" can be increased by up to 50 %
helix II VSI-T pipe die with Efficient Air Cooling" EAC:
- Effective internal pipe cooling with EAC (Efficient Air Cooling): ambient air flows through the pipe against the direction of extrusion and thus cooling the pipe evenly from the inside
- Depending on the application, the length of the cooling section can be reduced by 30% to 50%
- Integration into existing extrusion lines is possible after consultation
- Most existing battenfeld-cincinnati pipe heads can be retrofitted
For more information about our helix II pipe dies with internal pipe cooling "EAC" please click here.
EAC drying system (Labotek):
- Jointly developed with battenfeld-cincinnati for the use of helix II VSI-T pipe dies
- Energy-efficient EAC combination dryer system
- The drying system operates with two separate drying zones
For more information about the EAC drying system from Labotek please click here.
Please select the language of your choice.