- 15-25% energy savings compared to conventional systems
- Reduced changeover times thanks to less volume in the machine; this means increased production times and lower material consumption
- Higher end product quality
- Machine size 75-34 and 75-40 mm, as well as co-extruders with 35-30 mm and 45-32 mm
- Outputs from 30 - 1,500 kg/h (PP), 35 - 1,750 kg/h (PS) and 30 - 1,200 kg/h (PET)
- Significantly reduced residence times
- Units that are compact and easy to maintain
- Wide range of specific solutions e.g.: double degassing
- Screw removal backwards
- Special wear protection solutions for abrasive materials
- Supports OPC-UA Protocol
- Supports industry 4.0 functions
- Control mounted directly on the extruder cabinet or on a mobile stand
- Individually customizable user interface: adapted to every machine operator (language, icons, screen configuration)
- Up to 7 extruders can be integrated into the control
The innovative Multi-Touch roll stack enables excellent results for PP, PS and PET sheet extrusion. For more information, please click here.
For more information about our STARextruders for PET processing please click here.
Please select the language of your choice.