Designing and building large-diameter pipe heads is a huge challenge. For the majority of large-diameter pipes, the most energy-efficient solution is a helix II VSI-T pipe head with the VSI two-step distribution concept. This concept has proven itself in more than 200 dies all over the world.
A melt cooling unit can be integrated into the helix II VSI-T die. This enables a reduction of the melt temperature already in the die and a reduced sagging effect, which is a big advantage in producing pipe with large wall thicknesses and a high line output.
- Thanks to the two-step concept, the melt is ideally distributed and optimally homogenized.
- A melt cooling unit enables a reduction of the melt temperature already in the die. This reduces the sagging effect.
- Excellent pipe quality even at high outputs
- “Leading solutions” for developing components and tooling which has been proven many times in PO processing
- Wide range of pipe heads to suit customers’ applications
Please select the language of your choice.