BCtouch UX Controls
Industry 4.0 ready control systems
Perfectly controlled processes for every application
The battenfeld-cincinnati BCtouch control systems significantly increase the cost-efficiency of extrusion equipment. In response to latest trends and developments in the area of PCs and PLC control systems, our solutions are continuously improved for our customers’ benefits. The BCtouch control variants are designed for individual extruders to complex extrusion lines.
The systems contain the complete sequencing logic, including temperature control and standardized interfaces for the integration of intelligent sensor technology and downstream equipment. Several modules for process control and documentation ensure an optimal production process.
- Fast intuitive machine handling (no user manual needed, but available)
- Reduced training times for operating personnel
- Highest availability due to true multi-processor control and protected system sector
- Fit for Industry 4.0
- Industrial PC based HMI and multi-touch display
- Embedded operating systems
- Overview display correlates to real line layout
- Master-Detail view, more information by finger-touch
- B&R X20 PLC/IO System
- Real-time data bus CAN/Power-link for sensor-actor integration
- State-of-the-art, self-tuning control applications
The BCtouch UX control with its high-resolution multitouch displays and multiprocessor technology provides an advanced control and visualization concept. It is also perfectly suited for industry 4.0 applications. We offer three different control types for all applications to meet your requirements.
A high-end control system with intuitive multi-touch control concept as standard control for most lines from battenfeld-cincinnati.
BCtouch UX compact
A small and compact control for applications with reduced complexity.
A small and compact control for downstream applications.