Flexible single screw extruders for co-extrusion
The customized co-extrusion solution
The coEX II series was developed especially for co-extrusion and is available in a variety of configurations that meet the requirements of our customers‘ production and location. We offer a choice of different screw designs for processing a range of materials. The main applications for coEX II extruders are color stripes for PO pipes, applications with adhesives and EVOH, post-co-extrusion of soft PVC, e.g. for seals in profile applications and TPE film hinges (in shutters).
- Maintenance-free AC motor
- Minimum space requirement
- Height-adjustable (1,105 ± 65 mm)
- Simple operation
- Four extruder sizes: coEX II 25-20, 25-25, 30-25 and 35-25
- Positioning of the co-extruder’s processing unit is possible at an angle of 45° or 90°
- Modular design
- Several proven control options
More information are available after login to your customer account. You may register for a new account here.