The extruder concept for processing wood plastic composites
Your partner for successful WPC/NFC production
The fiberEX extruder series was designed especially for the production of wood plastic composites (WPC) and natural fiber composites (NFC). With an output window of 15 – 1,000 kg/h the machine series exactly meets the requirements of the WPC/NFC industry for maximized process stability for all output ranges. Based on its long-term expertise, battenfeld-cincinnati offers solutions to process a wide variety of raw material combinations. Maximized flexibility is ensured by a modular extruder concept for direct extrusion as well as the two-step production process.
At battenfeld-cincinnati a team of specialists is dedicated to continuous, targeted product and process improvement. Together with its worldwide network of competent partners specialized in raw materials, formulation development, tooling, as well as feeding and dosing solutions, battenfeld-cincinnati is able to give the best possible support to start-ups and for successfully running a WPC/NFC extrusion business.
- Expertise gained from more than 260 lines placed worldwide
- Modular machine concept for direct extrusion as well as Extrusion in the two-step process
- Partnerships with leading system suppliers in the market along the whole supply chain
- Enhanced lifetime of screws and barrels
- Complete solutions from formulation development to equipment design
- fiberEX extruder series with screw diameters from 38 to 135 mm for outputs from 15 to 1,000 kg/h
- Diverse screw geometries for processing WPC based on a variety of different raw materials and their combinations
- Modular dosing and feeding solutions for all materials, including bulk materials with low or varying bulk density or poor flow behavior
- Optimized degassing solutions to maximize the achievable processing window
- Diverse metallurgical solutions for wear protection with in-house technology