Inline roll stack
Roll stack for mono and multi-layer sheet
Resource and energy saving production
battenfeld-cincinnati has developed high-performance roll stack technologies par excellence inorder to meet current industry challenges to save engergy and material.
and to complement the proven extruder series for the production of mono- and multi-layer sheets. For inline processing, the sheet is extruded in the exact infeed width required by the thermoformer and is fed directly into the thermoformer. For this purpose the inline roll stacks are customized to all common European and American thermoforming systems.
- Energy savings through reduced sheet cooling
- No edge trim is required
- Optional: adjustable post-cooling rolls for setting of sheet temperature
- Short-distance sheet guiding and integrated haul-off maintain the necessary high sheet temperatures (core temperature in the sheet)
- Innovative loop control, inline control system and other exclusive features available
- Highly precise, digitally controlled drives
- Electro-motoric roll gap adjustment for higher production reliability