Roll stack for sheet lines
Customized technology for mono- and multi-layer sheet
Out-of-line roll stacks are used in the production of sheet for feeding thermoformers or marketable sheet. The mono-layer or co-extruded sheet (with up to 9 layers) is evenly cooled to winding temperature in the roll stack. Most of our out-of-line roll stacks are custom-built. Contact us for an offer tailored to your production situation.
- Higher specific outputs thanks to thin-walled rolls
- Modular machine concept in compact design
- Standard version or multi-touch for higher line speed
- Thin-walled rolls for better cooling rates while maintaining mechanical properties
- Cooling rolls with small Diameters and minimized gaps for post-cooling after the calibration and smoothing process (each roll is driven separately by a servo motor)